We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by making attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
Growing over 4x in 2020 and backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing company in the Hospitech world. 2'500 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we're looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role
The vision behind Amenitiz is straightforward, we want to bring knowledge and innovation to independent hoteliers all over the world. The Head of Content role has a single defining mission: turning Amenitiz into the go-to place for knowledge, news and educational content on running independent properties (B&B, cottages and hotels) in each of our markets. Potential strategies and delivery means are endless, from youtube shows, Mooc, white papers, blog, testimonials, podcast, there is no limit to what we can create in our mission to help hoteliers everywhere. This is an ambitious role and we‘ll expect you to help us define the strategy, recruit a team of A-players and always find new ways to deliver value to your readers/viewers/listeners.
- Develop a content strategy, then execute it: By connecting with our vision to fill the gap of source of knowledge in the industry, you will develop a content strategy that will help Amenitiz become the go-to place for Hospitality knowledge and content (in multiple markets and languages). The rest is about executing it consistently through exciting content in a variety of formats, with quick understanding of which types perform better, and finding the right intervals to distribute it.
- Team planning, recruitment & culture: Scaling our content strategy will require great people. It will be up to you to define the best team structure, balancing internal and external support, and articulating a vision that will help you attract and partner with A players.
- Establishing operational excellence: Defining and triggering Amenitiz’s editorial standards, running efficient content creation processes, setting and maintaining a consistent content calendar that will make us the source of knowledge for the hospitality industry.
- 5+ years in content and experience managing content teams. For the ambition we have, it’s clear that the Content function is not a one person job. We are looking for a great people manager, someone who knows how to design a team in order to get results, by recruiting, onboarding, engaging and developing A players.
- Engaging storyteller & evangelist skills: You excel at capturing the essence of value propositions, and building a compelling, consistent and engaging story around it. Words are your best tool, no matter its format, you are able to hook people from the first moment, and keep building their interest throughout their journey with us. You are also great at clearly explaining the connections between larger business goals/mission and your scope goals to any type of stakeholder.
- SaaS B2B technical expertise and/or Hospitality knowledge. You have a proven track record with the very unique SaaS content delivery mechanisms. You are not only a great content builder, but also capable of making sure that the content is delivered, found, read and effective. Hospitality knowledge would be a big plus, but we are sure we can turn a curious mind into a passionate one quite fast :)
- Doer mentality and muscle: This role takes brain, heart but also muscle. We’re still at a fairly early stage, so we're looking for someone who can simultaneously think strategically and then get their hands dirty and execute. You are neatly organized and able to follow a plan. Ambitious long term visions are achieved one small milestone at a time.
- This role has extremely high impact and reports directly to the CEO.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED
- It’s a key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (10+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Via Laietana)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en